This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Oct 24, 2012

'Spirit Guided Lucid Dreaming' eBook


New eBook: 'Spirit Guided Lucid Dreaming'


As we proceed further into 2012, more universal help is offered to us more than ever before. Celestial beings that are not of this dimension can be beckoned by us anytime we wish to. Through the art of Lucid Dreaming, being consciously aware within our dreams, we can step through a unique portal within our minds and contact these very beings.  They are waiting for us to make that conscious connection. They bring nothing but guidance, love and admiration for us all. Their wish is to nurture and help us grow our consciousness so that we can evolve into the divine beings we are destined to be.

Throughout this book, I go into great detail about one of those metaphysical beings that I've been in contact with personally for quite some time. I meet and speak with him regularly through Lucid Dreaming. Together, him and I, have compiled this ebook for the reader who wishes to unlock, within them, that same divine key into the unseen worlds, so they too can summon their own Spirit Family. Here you will learn techniques and become adept to noticing the unique 'spirit frequency' that surrounds us every day. I call this practice 'SGLD' (Spirit Guided Lucid Dreaming).

Throughout this Ebook, I have included some personal accounts of my SGLD experiences from my dream journal. I hope that by sharing these, you will become 'inspired' and be more 'in-spirit', so that you too can be adept to the art of spirit companionship.

Available now at most digital outlets.

Click the picture above for more information.

Check out below Dr.Lucid's video about meeting your spirit guide through dreaming! 






Happy Dreaming!




1 Comments:

At November 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM , Blogger A Man said...

Very interesting stuff, I've subscribed to this blog.. I have a blog about interesting things, and personal development, but I also have a new site about Lucid dreaming, if you're interested. http:/inducingluciddreams.weebly.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home